Hello Readers,
We have only read 1 chapter of Shiloh, but we already know so much about our main character, Marty. By noting details (remember that we note details straight from the text), write a 5 sentence paragraph about the type of person Marty is. Be sure to begin with a topic sentence, end with a conclusion sentence and explain your thinking.
Thanks,
Mrs. Springston
Friday, January 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dear Mrs. S,
ReplyDeleteMarty from “Shiloh” is caring. Marty is caring because of how he didn't shoot his gun when Shiloh was standing there. Marty is also nice. I think Marty is nice because he didn't hurt Shiloh when he followed him. I also think Marty is a rule-follower. Marty is a rule-follower because he didn't want to get wet when it rained and doesn't stay out to long so he doesn't get a whopping. And thats is what I think Marty's personality is.
Your friend,
Xavier
Dear Mrs.S,
ReplyDeleteMary is a boy who don't like to see things die or eat things like rabbits.
I know Marty is caring, and does not want to hart things I know that because it says that he got a 22 rifle for his 11th birthday. And he did not soot one living thing.
and he does not want to get in trobble.
These are the things I know about Marty the from Shiloh.
Love, Auzura
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteDear Mrs.S,
ReplyDeleteI know many things about Marty but I am only going to tell three things about Marty.First thing about Marty is he does not like to shoot animals because in the text it said that Marty does not wish to shoot any thing moving.Another thing about Marty is I think Marty has a bond with Shiloh because he all ready named the dog Shiloh and that means most of the time a bond.Last but not lease a thing about Marty is he does not like to get in trouble because he was walking home thinking about how he was going to get in trouble and he did not want to hear again about how the mom's mom die in the rain.Those are my anwers about Marty.
Your friend,
Cheyenne
Dear Mrs.Springston,
ReplyDeleteThese are the thinges I think of Marty him self.I think that marty is a person who cares about animals and nature.He does not want to shoot animals and kill them and eat them.Marty is a charictor who wants to have a pet but he can't.Marty is also a kind of person who wants nature to live.So these are some thinges that I think about Marty.
From,
Andrew
Hello Cheyenne,
ReplyDeleteI wanted to tell you how impressed I was with your paragraph about Marty. Way to challenge yourself to do a great job!
Thanks,
Mrs. S
Dear Ms.S
ReplyDeleteWho was Marty and what is he a different person.
Marty is a person that does not like to see dead animals and eat it after.
He did not want to see it because he does not like to see them.
Marty is also a person that does not want to shoot moveing things he liked to shoot apples and stuff like that.
Who is Marty? he's someone that likes to discover. This is what I learned from the book Shiloh.
Your Friend,
Madison
Dear Mrs.S,
ReplyDeleteI know many things about Marty and this is how you know who Marty is.Marty is kind to Shiloh.He is also is nice because he don't like to hurt or kill animals with his 22 rifle that got for his 11th birthday.He also don't like to eat things that got shot or killed.Marty is also a boy who don't like to get in trouble.Marty also likes animals and nature.These are the things I know about Marty the book from Shiloh.
From,
Mariah
Dear Ms.S
ReplyDeleteHer are a few reasons about Marty from the book Shiloh.
Marty is a person that does not like to see dead animals and eat it after.
He did not want to see it because he does not like to see them.
Marty is also a person that does not want to shoot moveing things he liked to shoot apples and stuff like that.
Who is Marty? he's someone that likes to discover. This is what I learned from the book Shiloh.
Your Friend,
Madison
Dear Mrs.Springston,
ReplyDeleteMarty is a character that I'm reading about and I'm going to tell you three things about him.Marty is a nice,rule follower and non killing kid.Marty is a nice kid because he really likes to follow the rules.Marty follows the rules because he does not like to get in trouble.Marty does not like to kill animals because he really loves them.I know more things about Marty but these are the best.
Your friend,
KJ