Thursday, November 19, 2009

Dear Mr. Henshaw Final Prediction

Dear Readers,

How do you think things will turn out for Leigh in the end?  Do you think he'll meet Mr. Henshaw?  Do you think he'll become a famous writer?  Do you think he'll find out who was stealing his lunch?  Say your prediction and why you think it will happen.

Thanks,
Mrs. Springston

9 comments:

  1. Dear Springston,

    My prediction is that Leigh will meet Mr.Henshaw and Leigh will become a famous writer.Also his dad and mom will get married again.He also will find out who is the thief. Then the kid will not be in trouble because his family is poor so he will not get in trouble so Leigh also will start a food giving thing to the poor.

    Your friend,
    KJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Ms.S

    I predict that Leigh will meat Mr. Henshaw and get to see all of his writing and make Leigh's writing just like Mr. Henshaws. But I also think that Leigh will find out who has been stealing all of Leigh's good things in his lunch box. I also think that Leigh will meet his father and they will all get back like a nice big happy family. I also think he will be a famous writer when he grows up. Those are my predictions.

    Your Friend,
    Madison

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Mrs. S,

    I predict that in the end of “Dear Mr. H” is that maybe Leigh and Mr. H might “bump” into each other somewhere. Or maybe Leigh will get Bandit back. Or even better Leigh's dad might bring Leigh to meet dad's “second son”, and become friends with him. But how should I know I have not read the end yet. But it will be good for sure. Bye.

    Your friend,
    Xavier

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Mrs.S,

    I am predictioning that Liegh will become a witer and will meet Mr.Henshaw.The reason
    why is that has always been his dream to be a witer.He might meet Mr.Henshaw at an athour meeting.That's my prediction.
    Your friend,
    Cheyenne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Xavier,
    I thought you did very good job.Some things I did
    not think of.
    Your friend,
    Cheyenne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Mrs.Springston,

    I think that Leigh might get to meet Mr.Hensaw in person.Maybe he might or might not get know who has been stealing his lunch.Maybe it someone who don't have a good lunch.Maybe Leigh's dad comes to Leigh's house and is with his dog Bandit.I think Leigh will feel happy to see his dad and his dog but a little up upset.That's what I think will happen in the book.


    From,
    Mariah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Mrs.Springston,

    I think that Leigh might get to meet Mr.Hensaw in person.Maybe he might or might not get know who has been stealing his lunch.Maybe it someone who don't have a good lunch.Maybe Leigh's dad comes to Leigh's house and is with his dog Bandit.I think Leigh will feel happy to see his dad and his dog but a little up upset.That's what I think will happen in the book.


    From,
    Mariah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Mrs. Springston,
    I do not think we have a class seystom.But in our schools I think we doe.I woud feel bad and good if we used a class systom it would depend on what class I would be sourted in.I doe not think that is right we should sourt people into those serten class with out them moving up. I feel like they sould move up if we did class like that.Here is why I think we should not have a class systom.



    From,
    Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Mrs.S,
    I think that leigh's mom will like Mr.hensaw and they will like each outher and be girlfriend and boyfriend. Or leigh's mom will get back with his dad.Or maybe just maybe she will meet a guy in school. Will this is my final predition. Love, Auzurai

    ReplyDelete