Hello Readers,
Think about Bluish, going to school everyday despite her sickness. Write a paragraph about how you think it would feel to be Bluish. When writing your paragraph, consider all of her differences, how the other kids treat her, and how she feels physically ill quite often.
Thanks,
Mrs. S
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dear Mrs,S,
ReplyDeleteHere is my paragraph of why I would not want to be BLUISH. I would not want to be Bluish because she gets bullied by other kids. I don't want to be her because she has to go home a lot and I love school. Also, she has cancer and I would not want to be her because she has no hair and she doesn't have any friends and It would be hard to get friends to like you. There is one thing why I would like to be here and that is that she gets to bring a puppy and she gets to play here game-boy when ever she wants.
Your Student,
Kyle
Dear Mrs. S,
ReplyDeleteHere is my is my paragraph of why I would not want be Bluish. I would not like to be Bluish because she has cancer. I would not like to have cancer cause you loose your hair after chemotherapy. I would like to have caner because you could bring your puppy to Bluish's school. Another reason why I would not like to be Buish is because she uses a wheelchair. If I ha to use a wheelchair I would not be able to play sports and do other activities that involve walking. The last reason why I wouldn't like to be Bluish is I wouldn't ave friends. If you don't have friends than you would have no one to hang out with anyone,.
From,
Nathan
Dear Nathan and Kyle,
ReplyDeleteYou both said that you would not like to be Bluish, and you supported your answer with reasons. Good job.
But, can you think of any reason that you might want to be Bluish? Assuming that she will get the treatment she needs and beats the cancer, how might this make her a better person? What are your thoughts?
Thanks,
Mrs. Springston
Dear Mrs. S,
ReplyDeleteI want to be Bluish because she is a very specil person and she gets to leave and go home alittle early. It might make her a better person because she won't throw up and make other kids sick. This will also make her a better person because she won't be so pale and she might be able to walk with out a wheel chair.
Your Student,Kyle
Dear Mrs. Springston
ReplyDeleteIf I was bluish I would feel tierd of hearing bluish all the time. I would feel sad when kids just got scared by looking at me. I'd be mad at kids who say I'm bald and ugly. I wouldn't feel like going to school because of the cancer. I'd be angry,sad, and sick.
From,Abdiel
Dear Mrs. S
ReplyDeleteI would like to be Bluish because you would blend in with your class. also you will finally make friends and they will pay attention to you and care for you.
From,
Nathan