Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Predicting

Hello Readers,

Make a few predictions.  What do you think life will be like for Jamie and Claudia at the Metropolitan Museum of Art?  What will they do there, do you think they will get caught, how long will they be there...any predictions you can think of.

Thanks,
Mrs. Springston

5 comments:

  1. Dear Mrs.S,
    I predict that they will get caught in the night and they will never be let into the museum.I think they will go to a knight and armor in a room.I think they will stay there until they can get a job and live by them selfs.

    Your Student,
    Kyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mrs. S,


    I predict that Claudia and Jamie are going
    to be clowns on the sidewalk and entertain
    everyone who walks by to get money.
    My second prediction is that they will
    miss their mother. I can predict they will
    go back with their mother.

    From, Abdiel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Mrs. Springston,
    I predict Jamie and Claudia are gonna go home because they will get too hungry. I also think that Jamie and Claudia will try to hide but they will get caught by the guards.
    sincerely,
    Nathan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Mrs.Springston,



    In the story these are the 3 things I predict.




    1) First, I predict that when they sleep on the bed they might not/will get caught when they are a sleep in the bed.

    2) Second, I predict they will be there until a few days when the museum opens during the day.

    3)Last, They will probably have to look for food that is cheep and they might spent a couple of night at the museum.


    Those are the things I predict that might happen to them.


    Your student,
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Mrs. S,


    These are my predictions. I predict that Jamie and Claudia
    will have to get a job at the museum. I predict that they'll miss
    their Mom. I predict they'll go back with their Family.


    From, Abdiel

    ReplyDelete