Dear Literature Circle B,
Recently we worked on the evaluating strategy during shared reading. Please evaluate the biography on Martin Luther King, Jr. that we are reading. Evaluate it for the following:
Is the text useful in any way?
Is the text entertaining?
Does the text provide information?
Remember to SUPPORT your answers.
Thanks,
Mrs. Springston
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dear Mrs.S,
ReplyDeleteThe text was useful in a lot of ways. It was useful because I learned how to be respectful and to judge others not by their color but by their insides. I thought the text was entertains me because it told me more about Martin Luther King and I think he's an interesting man. The text provided a lot of information that I did not know. For example, Martin went to jail a lot and I did not know that Martin had 4 children and Martin was rough housing with his 4 kids.
Your Student,
Kyle
Dear Mrs.Springston,
ReplyDeleteI Have a Dream Was the text useful? 'Yes' The text was useful because he shows us what we can do when we grow up. It's also entertaining because M.L's life was really interesting because M.L loved everyone and everything. It provides me information because it tells what his life was like when he was a parent.
Your student,
Angel
Dear Mrs. Springston,
ReplyDeleteThe I Have A dream text is useful to me because I can use some of the punctuation in this story and use it in my writing. I thought the text was entertaining because I didn't know any thing about M.L. besides the speech. I Have A Dream. The text does provided information to me because it gives me information on M.L like from his past such as the part where he couldn't play with his friends because of his skin color.
Sincerely,
Nathan
Dear Mrs.S,
ReplyDeleteIs the text useful in anyway? Yes,its useful because it can help be a better person.
Is the text entertaining? Yes, its entertaning to me because the book tells me about Martin and the things that happen to him.
Does the text provide information? Yes, it tells about what happened in Martins 39 years.
From,Abdiel
Dear Mrs.S,
ReplyDeleteIs the text useful in anyway? Yes,its useful because it can help be a better person.
Is the text entertaining? Yes, its entertaning to me because the book tells me about Martin and the things that happen to him.
Does the text provide information? Yes, it tells about how martin got married, how he died, all the marches that Martin led.
From,Abdiel