Dear Students,
While thinking about your answer to today's blog post, consider the reasons some of the immigrants we read about packed up and moved to another country forever. Here is your question:
What would it take for you to pack up just a few of your most cherished possessions and move permanently to another country? In other words, is there anything that could happen that could make you move with your family to another country forever? If yes, what might make you move? And if no, why would you never leave?
I am very much looking forward to your responses - they should be interesting to read!
Thanks,
Mrs. S
Monday, September 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dear Mrs.Springston
ReplyDelete(1)If I were going to another state permanetly the only way I might go is if my parents bought me what ever I wanted forever.
(2)I would leave because I would not want to leave anything behind.
Your
student,
Angel
Dear Mrs.S
ReplyDelete1) If I had to move to another state I would save up money for my mom and I and we could move to an a apartment or house we would not care if its old we only care that we would have a house or an apartment.
2)If my mom didn't have any money and she was an immigrate I would give her all my money that I have so she get a job and we could life even better and not the hard why and so can every body.
Your student,
Marc
Dear Mrs. S,
ReplyDeleteIf I were going to a new sate to live there it would take something big such as if you get paid more. Another reason is if there was a better life if there was they wouldent care about peoples religion. I would move to a new state for ever explishey for a better life.
Your Student,
Nathan
Dear Mrs.Springston,
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't leave because I would not want to leave my families or my best friends what if the people over there don't like me or don't speek english.
So thats why it would take nothing for me to move to another state forever.
Your
student,
Angel
Dear Mrs. Springston,
ReplyDeleteI would never leave my house because I had lots of grate memories.It is were I have my fist dog .I love my house and hope to never leave.
You're student Brandon.
Dear, Mrs S,
ReplyDeleteIf I had to move tto a new country It would be if there was a sival war.I would pack all the things that I have.I would move to europe that way I wouldn't get into a war.
From, Abdiel
Dear Mrs.S
ReplyDelete1)It would take a lot to make me go to a different country if I was going to go to a diffrant country I would go to a good country where people do not be mean to people.
2)It was going to be great when I go to a different country, it would be a great to go to a different country.
3)But if you ever want me to go to a different country I would have to go with every thing I own.
Your Student,
Kyle