Thursday, September 9, 2010

Immigration

Hello Literature Circle B:

Today we will practice responding on the blog so that you can do it independently in the future. Here is your practice question:

We are about to read a book in Guided Reading about immigration.  What do you already know about immigration?  Here is what a proper respnse would look like:

Dear Mrs. Springston,


I know that immigration is ________________________________________________.  I have also learned that ______________________________________________________________________.

Your student,
Annie

6 comments:

  1. Dear Mrs springston


    Hear is what I know about Imagration .
    Imagrents are people who crossed the border with out being U.S.A sidasens.I think imagration is about people that are from other contenent.

    You're student Brandon T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mrs. S


    This is what I now about immigration.

    I think immigration is when another person comes to a difrent country.



    Your student,
    Abdiel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Mrs.S,
    this is what I know is they were slaves.

    your student,
    Kyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Mrs.Springston

    I think immigration is that people do not have papers
    to go to other places like around the world. When people have
    papers they could go to many places. Papers are like pass ports
    that the people use.

    Your student,
    Marc

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Mrs. S,
    Here is what I know abot immigration. I think immigration means whean some one moves to a new state and goes through Elies island . Elis iland is a place for immagrants to get there pass ports and get cheeked to see if there sick.
    Your student,
    Nathan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Mrs.Springston,

    Here is what I know about immigration.

    I think Immigration is when people gather food together.



    Your
    student,

    Angel

    ReplyDelete