Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Chapter 4 of On My Honor

Hello Readers,

What is your reaction after finishing Chapter 4?  How are you feeling and what are you thinking in your mind?  Push yourself to write a great response!

Thanks,
Mrs. Springston

8 comments:

  1. Dear Mrs.Springston,
    I am feeling very nervous because Tony does not know how to swim and I think he could drown and die. I think they should not be doing this because it is very dangerous. But it was so good I wanted to read ahead because I want to know what is going to happen. Will Tony die or will he live? I JUST WANT TO READ ON SO BAD,BECAUSE I WANT TO SEE WHAT'S GOING ON!!! Those are some reasons what I am thinking inside.

    Your friend,
    Madison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mrs.S,

    It was so intense I wanted to read ahead but I knew not to. I thought Joel wouldn't go back to find Tony. I hope Joel and Tony live, it'll be bad if one of them die. It was sad when I read that there was NO sand or whatever is under the Vermilion River was gone and Joel started to drown. That's the biggest thing that caught me eye.

    Your friend,
    Xavier

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Mrs.Springston,
    Once I finished chapter 4 I was totally scared and freaking out. I was freaking out because Tony can't swim that good and he had gone under water and has been under water for a long time I just hope he didn't drown.
    Your friend,
    KJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Mrs.Springston,
    When I started to read chapter 4 I felt scared for Tony. I wonder what happened to Tony. Did he drown because he couldn't swim very well or was it something else that happened to him.I also wonder if Joel going to tell Tony's parents what happened when they were in the river.I hope they find Tony soon.
    From,
    Mariah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Mrs.S,
    My reaction after finishing chapter 4 is I was thinking what happened?Did Tony die or is a prank?Is Tony difting off in the river?How is Joel feeling?Is he scared?Those are my reactions.
    Your friend,
    Cheyenne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Mrs.S,
    I think that was just crazy. plane crazy how Tony disapered. I would have went to the nerest pay phone and called the police or something. If Tony was kidding that was not a very good trick because Joel thinks that Tony is gone. I hope that Tony is playing a prank because if he was playing a prank I think Jole is going to be mad. But what if he really is gone? Will his parents be the first ones to know? Will Tony get in trouble? If I was Tony I would look hard and try to find him no matter what. Before I got the police involved but I guess that I would need to get them so that we could find the body. Well this is my response.
    Love,Auzurai

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Mrs.S,
    I think that was just crazy. plane crazy how Tony disappeared. I would have went to the nearest pay phone and called the police or something. If Tony was kidding that was not a very good trick because Joel thinks that Tony is gone. I hope that Tony is playing a prank because if he was playing a prank I think Joel is going to be mad. But what if he really is gone? Will his parents be the first ones to know? Will Tony get in trouble? If I was Tony I would look hard and try to find him no matter what. Before I got the police involved but I guess that I would need to get them so that we could find the body. Well this is my response.
    Love,Auzurai

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Mrs. Springston,
    I was scared when I read that Tony disippeared. When Joel looked back when he finished Tony wasn't there .Then I thought that Tony died.So we will see what happens in the end. Of the book.I wonder what will happen after words.If Tony is alive I will be reived that he is




    From,
    Andrew

    ReplyDelete