Monday, February 1, 2010

Predict for Chapter 9

Hello Readers,

We have some more predicting to do today, because I know a lot is going through your heads after finishing up your reading on Friday.  Remember...Marty's mom had just caught him playing with Shiloh!  So, what do you think will happen next?  We're just about halfway through the book, so we know it isn't going to be as simple as Marty's parents making Marty give Shiloh back to Judd.  Make a few separate predictions about how you think Marty's mom is going to handle the situation.  Be creative, push yourself, and base your predictions on the details.

Thanks,
Mrs. Springston

14 comments:

  1. Dear Mrs. S,

    I predict that Marty's mom is going to yell at Marty and their going to have a gigantic argument. But then again Mrs. Preston knows just how much Marty loves Shiloh. I think she'll make Marty go to bring Shiloh back to Judd, but Marty might take Shiloh to the woods further out.

    Your reader,
    Xavier

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mrs .Springston,
    I predict that Marty's mom will tell Marty why did he lie to her and his dad, and Judd.My next prediction is that Marty will beg his mom to let him keep Shiloh.My last prediction that Marty will have to tell his dad the truth about Shiloh.These are all the predictions I have.

    From,
    Mariah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Ms.S,
    I predict Marty's mom is going to do the right thing to do and return Shiloh to Judd. I also think his mom is going to be happy that Marty took Shiloh away from Judd and make it so Shiloh does not have to suffer. I am scared because his mom will figure out where all the food was coming from. I predict his mom will say that Marty can keep the dog. But his mom would say why would you keep the dog away from us. Marty would probably say I would not want you to take the dog back to Judd. Those are all of my predictions.

    Your friend,
    Madison

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Mrs.Springston,
    I predict that Mom is going to ask Marty why you've been lying to them.I also predict that dad is going to yell a Marty and tell him to give Shiloh to Judd.I predict that Marty is still going to hide Shiloh.I also predict that mom is going to offer to buy Shiloh because she kind of likes the dog and she knows that Marty really loves the dog.I predict if Marty gets to keep Shiloh there going to buy dog food for the dog and the dog will be free to run all over. Your friend,
    KJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Mrs. S,
    I think that Marty's mom will make him tell his dad that he had Shiloh. And then his dad might make him take him back to Judd. Or he will get some very bad counaqunces like getting groudded or have to tell Judd that he had him for about a week.The councqunces for Shiloh might be worst then Marty's. I think that Shiloh will have to be in that shed. He might get straved and heart pretty badly. The consqunces sound bad so here are some of the ones I think will happen.
    Love, Auzurai

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Readers,

    Marty's mother has given him some time to come up with a good solution to his problem. What do you think some of his solutions might be. Again, be creative...think about what YOU would do if you were in Marty's shoes.

    Thanks,
    Mrs. Springston

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear, Mrs. Springston,
    I predict that Marty's mom will have to hide Shiloh before Judd finds out.I also predict that Judd might find him right before Marty can hide him. So I also predict that if Judd finds Shiloh he will probibly hurt him.Also that he will put Marty and his family in jail.
    So these are the things I predict that will happen.



    From,
    Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Mrs.Springston,
    If I was Marty I would tell my dad that I was lying about everything I told him.Second I would tell him that I want the dog and ask if he will buy him for me because me and mom love the dog.Third I would tell Judd to let me have the dog because your treating him wrong.
    Your friend,
    KJ

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Mrs.Springston,
    I think If I were Marty I would think of something fast to give a good solution to my problem.I wonder if Marty's mom will let him keep Shiloh.I also wonder if Marty's dad will say to him.This what I wonder.I also would try to hide Shiloh to keep him away from Judd that's what I would do if I was Marty.These are all the things I would do If I was Marty.

    From,
    Mariah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Ms.S
    If I was Marty I would have just gave Judd the dog instead of lieing to him all the time. If I were to lie Judd would be on me good and watching everything I do. I would tell Judd that I have been keeping the dog the whole time. If I where Marty I would just give the dog back because I would get in big trouble.

    Your friend,
    Madison

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Mrs.S,
    I would deal with Judd. Or I would have one of my friends keep him for a little and till I could take him somewhere where he could be safe and away from Judd. I would think that she was mad and if she was what would I do? Or I would just tell my Mom a lie to save Shiloh. If Judd found out that I had his dog he would probebly hart one of the girls or my mom our my dad if we did not want to give him his dog. Last, I would do whatever I could do to save Shiloh from getting hart. Well these are some things I would do if I were Marty.
    Love,Auzurai

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Mrs. Springston,
    One of Martys soulutions is probebly give Shiloh to some one and tell him to hide him until he Judd is done hunting on his land. Or he can hide him at his friends house as long as he does not tell Judd and tells no one at all. Or he could take him to the old Shiloh scholl house.If I was Marty I would take Shiloh to the old Shiloh School house and hide him.


    From,
    Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear Ms.S,
    My first prediction is that Marty will give his mom reasons why they should keep Shiloh and the mom would say okay you can keep but you need to take care of him.My second predition is that Shiloh will hide and Marty would lie to his mom what dog and the mom goes back inside.My last predition is that Marty would say I was just about to take him to Judd's house his mom leaves and Marty hides Shiloh even better.
    Your friend,
    Cheyenne

    ReplyDelete