Hi Readers,
Wow, what an emotional chapter that was! Please share your reaction you had after reading the chapter. I can't wait to hear the buzz from all of you when we discuss it today.
Thanks,
Mrs. Springston
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dear Mrs.Springston,
ReplyDeleteI thought that was so sad.At first I thought that Shiloh was going to die and that Marty's dad would yell at him for keeping Shiloh and not telling him.But that was so nice that Dr.Murphy would help Shiloh to have him have stiches.I do have one question to ask the group.How do you think Marty feels now that Dr.Murphy is helping Shiloh?Thanks.
From
Mariah
Dear Mrs.Springston,
ReplyDeleteI felt sad and worried and hopeful and I'm going to tell you why.I was sad because Shiloh was bit everywhere and his ear was torn and blood was flooding out.I also felt sad because they can't have the dog until two days.I am worried because what if doctor Murphy tells Judd about Shiloh and Marty.I feel hopeful because I think Marty is going to be able to keep Shiloh.I also feel hopeful because I think mom is going to offer to buy Shiloh.
Your friend,
KJ
Dear Mrs. S,
ReplyDeleteChapter 10 was an emotional chapter. Especially since Marty's dad is letting Marty keep Shiloh until he's better. But Mr. Preston really needs to pay that bill. I was so so happy. I didn't know if I was misreading. I'm sure Judd won't approve this.
Your amazing reader,
Xavier
Dear Ms.S,
ReplyDeleteI was really sad to hear that Shiloh got hurt. I feel really sorry for Shiloh because he got bite on his leg,ear, and his neck. I feel really sad when I heard that. But, for his dad not to let Marty keep Shiloh is pretty mean. My heart started to pound really hard when I heard Shiloh got hurt really bad. For a minute their I thought Shiloh was going to die but so far he did not die.
Your friend,
Madison
Dear Mrs.S,
ReplyDeleteAfter reading that chapter I felt sad because Shiloh could have died. I was shocked when his dad said that they were going to take Shiloh back to Judd after he was hurt real bad. I would have let him stay because of what had happened. And also I would not have been so hard on Marty after his dog go heart. Well Here is my answer.
Love,
Auzurai
Dear Mrs.S,
ReplyDeleteWhen I read chapter 10 my rection is that I felt bad for Marty.But his dad did have a point.I was also felt bad for Shiloh for the blood and all that pain.I have never got that bad hurt and why would someone let that dog out if someone or an animal could get hurt.I think Judd had something to do with this.That's my rection.
Your friend,
Cheyenne
Dear Mrs. Springston.
ReplyDeleteThe reactions I had were sad ness, happieness, and shock. I was realy scared at first but I was relived after I heard he was going to live. Also I was shocked when I heard they were going to take him back to Judd Travers!After he was better I predicked that Judd is going to be realy mad if he finds out Marty was lieing to him after all. So these are the reactions I had.
From,
Andrew