Hello Literature Circle B:
Today we will practice responding on the blog so that you can do it independently in the future. Here is your practice question:
We just finished reading "Thank You, Mr. Falker" by Patricia Polacco. In one sentence, please tell what you thought was the most important message from the book. In another sentence, please tell what you think is important about this message. It should look very SIMILAR to this:
Dear Mrs. Springston,
I think the most important message from "Thank You, Mr. Falker" was _____________________________________. I think this message is important because ________________________________________________________ .
Your student,
Annie
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dear Mrs.s,
ReplyDeleteI think the most important event in the story Thank You Mr.Falker is that she never gave up trying to read even when people made fun of her. She did not give up and kept on trying then the teacher helped her and she learned how to read.
Sincerely,
KJ
Dear Mrs.S,
ReplyDeleteI think the most important message from “Thank You,Mr.Falker” was that no one can do anything perfect or exactly right.It takes everyone a couple tries before they get it right.I think this message is important because it took Tricia 6 years of school to learn how to read.After collage she began to write kids books like this one.
Your student,
Xavier
Hi Readers,
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately, I had to reject a couple of comments today. The expectation is that you re-read your post and fix any mistakes before posting. Please go to OpenOffice, fix your comment, and re-post it. I know this is new to you guys, but I'm being strict right now so you can be the best you can be at this all year long! Keep working hard!
Thank you,
Mrs. Springston
Dear Mrs. Springston,
ReplyDeleteI think the most important message from "Thank You, Mr. Falker" was that she never gave up. And she tried and tried. She got lots of help from her teacher. If you give up you will not be able to learn and that is why that is the most important thing of this book.
Sincerely,
Auzurai
I think the most important message from "Thank You, Mr. Falker" was that she never gave up on her dreams.I think this is important because if you gave up you will never learn.
ReplyDeleteYour student,
Mariah
Dear Mrs .S,
ReplyDeleteI think that you should never give up on reading or you should never let your self down. You
should try and help them and not be hateful.
Your Friend,
Madison
Dear Mrs. S,
ReplyDeleteI think the most important message from Thank You, Mr. Falker is to do your best and never give up. I think this is important because you won't have the best of a future if you give up.
Sincerely,
Andrew
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete